2009/12/23

Zilong in New York 12/23/09

OK, where shal"l I start.

I'm now sitting in Time Square and using the free Wi-Fi. A hour later I will go watch my fourth Broadway Show "FELA. Yesterday I went to see a live comedy for three hours. It was pretty dirty, erotic and racist. Anyway, this is also a part of the culture, very revealing and interesting.

Today I spend a couple of hours in the Museum of Modern Art. I was equally confused as before. Some doors just remain closed for me.

However, the visit to the Rockefeller Center is great. I went on to the top of the building, twice, once in the day, once at night. Both views are breathtaking. The art work in the Rockefeller Center is very different. They are very powerful and global, giving people a feeling of "I came, I saw and I conquered." Looking at these art works, I gained a better understanding of the inner world of those elites who are building the New World Order. In a sense, they are not normal human. They are standing at a different height.

The schedule for these days are pretty crazy, and I don't really know how much money I've spent, but I'm within control and need no bail-out from my parents.

We are like little boats sailing in the sea of dream and reality, greed and fear. When the world around us goes crazy, we have a stronger need for an anchor. Religion, love, work, whatever. I'm still in the process of building and strengthening my own anchor. Otherwise, we will lose ourselves in the sea of the world, and the waves of desire will break us into pieces.

No comments: