2009/12/20

Zilong in New York 12/20/09

I just came back from my second Broadway Musical "Mama Mia". It is crazy, and the audience went crazy, too. Yesterday I went to the musical "Memphis", very different from Mama Mia, but equally cool.

These two musicals has been the highlight of the day! And thanks to the "Student Rush Tickets", I can go to these world class shows with 1/4 of the original price.

Speaking a foreign language is a blessing. I made many friends these days because of German language. I heard them speaking German to each other, so I just went up and join them. A few minutes later we start to exchange emails and so on.

I've been to both Columbia University and New York University these days. They are very different. Columbia University is like a exhibition of architecture. It's amazing. Living in such an environment definitely makes people instantly smarter =)

NYU is right in the middle of the city, therefore has no real campus. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my academics in such an urban environment.

I really want to write more, but so many things has happened, and so many things are going to happen. It will take a whole night to write about what happened in the day. Hope you all are having a great and warm holiday!

No comments: