2009/11/14

Why I only buy Lenovo

I didn't spend a long time choosing a laptop, a machine that is going to be my close companion for at least my four years in US college, because I know that I will buy a Lenovo.

Lenovo is one of the most well-known, successful and reliable Made-in-China product on the international market. I am happy and confident to carry this Chinese product with me to the rest of the world.

Lenovo was established in 1984 in Beijing, China. Now a multinational PC maker, Lenovo has acquired the Personal Computer Division from IBM in 2005. Lenovo pays great attention to innovation and social responsibilities, which is also setting a role model for many other Chinese companies. Lenovo is the pride, and it is definitely not the only one. There will definitely be more and more Chinese companies and brands emerging in the global market, creating value for the whole world.

No comments: